Monday, April 18, 2011

Week 1: Aperture

What I learned this week:
  • Don't do a photo shoot while wearing sunglasses. lol. I'm still laughing at myself over that one.
  • Don't wait until the last night to view and post your pics. They just might not have turned out how you wanted them to.
  • Take the time to crack out a handy dandy tripod if your shooting in low light at a high aperture. Blurry pics will make you very angry at 1:00 in the morning.
  • When all else fails, do what ya got to do with what ya got :) 
These are my "new" set of pics I took around midnight because I learned the hard way from my many mistakes (listed above). This weeks theme: "Procrastination is the fastest way to perfection". I didn't make that up peeps, I really heard that somewhere- lol. 

Story Telling Aperture

    f/22, 2.5, 400

Above is my "landscape" picture. hehehe. I deliberately added things on the table so you could see that everything near and far was in focus. And I intentionally put the lights in the pics so you could see the rays.


f/8, 1/3, 400


f/4, 1/13, 400



Who Cares Aperture

f/8, 1/3, 400



f/4, 1/10, 400



f/22, 3.2, 400



Singular Theme

f/4, 1/15, 400



f/8, 1/4, 400



f/22, 1.6, 400

1 comment:

  1. Tori, these are great!! LOL! I actually love your "who cares" pics -- the spices, and rolling pin, and flowers, plus you can see the reflections just a tad in the metal behind them . . . great! And I think I see more difference in your singular theme than mine or many of the others -- maybe because of the different colors? I don't know, but great job for your "last minute" pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete